Have you experienced extreme hair fall post covid-19? If yes then you are not alone.
As the coronavirus has continued to infect people around the world, patients have been surprised to notice clumps of hair falling from their scalp months after coming down with COVID. This development has led many people to wonder if COVID can cause hair loss. The answer is yes, although the more important topic is how to tackle this situation.
Hair oil can be beneficial after recovering from COVID-19 due to several reasons:
- Stress and illness-related hair loss: COVID-19 can cause physical and emotional stress, which may lead to hair loss or thinning. Hair oil, particularly those containing nourishing ingredients, can help in improving the health of the hair and reducing hair fall caused by stress.
- Nutrient replenishment: During illness, the body's nutrient reserves may become depleted. Hair oil, especially those enriched with vitamins and minerals, can provide essential nutrients to the hair and scalp, promoting hair growth and restoring vitality to the hair strands.
- Scalp hydration: Illness and medication can sometimes cause dryness and flakiness of the scalp. Hair oil helps in moisturizing the scalp, relieving dryness, and preventing scalp issues like dandruff, itching, or inflammation.
- Hair rejuvenation: COVID-19 and the subsequent recovery phase can take a toll on overall well-being, including hair health. Using hair oil can help in rejuvenating the hair, making it look and feel healthier, shinier, and more manageable.
- Self-care and relaxation: Applying hair oil and gently massaging the scalp can be a soothing and relaxing self-care practice. It can help reduce stress, improve blood circulation, and provide a sense of calm and well-being during the recovery phase.
However, it's important to note that the specific benefits of hair oil after COVID-19 can vary from person to person. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or dermatologist for personalized advice based on your individual condition and needs.